Care Recovery Coordinator
Job no: 497072
Work type: Part Time
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Work within a Multidisciplinary team
- Support Individuals current seeking support in addressing their substance use
- Be part of the SURe Consortia within the Eastern Region
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
AOD Care Recovery Coordinator
The Care and Recovery Co-Ordination Position is a care co-ordination and case management role which supports individuals with substance use concerns in an Outreach and Office Based capacity.
The Position: Aims to support individuals with current AOD use through case management, care co-ordination and advocacy, this role works with voluntary and mandated clients and works closely with the wider SURe team.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline (Psychology, Social Work, Social Science, Counselling) and specifically a minimum of a Cert 4 in Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within the Community Services Field, ideally the AOD Sector
- Well Developed understanding of Case Management and Care Co-Ordination Skills as well as a strong understanding of Therapeutic Approaches used within the AOD sector.
- Current Drivers License
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description, PD CR 2018 0 8 PD.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Stephanie Bortignon, AOD Team Manager on 0499077796
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend