Team Leader Kinship Care First Supports
Job no: 497244
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Western Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Help develop and lead a newly established team working closely with children and their families
- Bring your enthusiasm and creativity to a well respected organisation and workplace
- Salary Packaging is offered with this position
At Anglicare Victoria, our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on 3 guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect and Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of service and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experiences of the young people, children, families/caregivers with whom we work.
In this role you will be expected to coordinate the delivery of a high quality program that provides genuine and positive outcomes for clients. You will be responsible for managing and guiding a small professional team towards this objective. Quality and compliance to standards and targets is essential to your success in this position. There will also be opportunity to contribute to organisational responses to changes within the sector.
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work, psychology or behavioural sciences or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience and ability in managing support and case management services including the supervision and development of staff.
- Excellent understanding of the child protection, placement and support services and family service system, including legislative and policy framework.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in the application of relevant theoretical approaches that underpin casework practice (including theories of child attachment, development and abuse) to vulnerable children, young people and families.
- Well-developed skills and experience in delivering programs and services within required timeframes and budget parameters.
Please note it is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current driver's licence, Working With Children's Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How To Apply:
Detailed position description PD - Team Leader First Supports - West - April 2018.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Spiros Drakopoulos on 9396 7400.
Applications close 5pm Thursday 26th April 2018.
We encourage and welcome applications for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend