Team Leader Homeless Support
Job no: 499986
Work type: Full Time
Location: Eastern Suburbs, Melbourne Central
Categories: Community Development
- Support a small team in service delivery
- Salary packaging available
- No two days are ever the same
We are looking for a passionate and dynamic leader to develop the iconic and long standing homeless support services at St Marks Fitzroy, St Peters Eastern hill (The Lazarus Centre) and Mission House.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
In this role you will manage the development and operation of homeless support services at 3 key Melbourne sites; St Mark Fitzroy, Mission House and the Lazarus Centre at St Peters Eastern Hill. You will build and maintain effective working relationships with key stakeholders, including the local parish’s and manage a small team of employees and volunteers.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant qualification and experience in the community services field relevant to the role, particularly in relation to homelessness and mental health.
- Demonstrated ability to work through and manage complex stakeholder relationships and develop key partnerships.
- High level of administration and management skills with experience in managing a budget and leading a team of staff and volunteers.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-developed time management skills.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed position description: PD - Team Leader - Homeless Support Services - West - Full Time.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Rodolfo Montes on (03) 9334 1203
Applications close 20 November 2018
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend