Project Manager - Communities for Children
Job no: 500014
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Categories: Community Development
- Part time
- Bendigo location
- Salary packaging available
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Communities for Children is a Federal Government initiative funded through the Department of Social Services (DSS). The aim and focus of the project is to build capacity and resilience within families and communities, with a particular focus on children ranging from 0-12years.
As the facilitating Partner for Bendigo, Anglicare Victoria brings together community-based family, parenting and children’s services to develop responses to the needs of children and families experiencing vulnerability and disadvantage.
The role of the C4C Bendigo Project Manager is to:
- Work in collaboration with the broader service sector and the community to explore opportunities for localised responses to identified community needs.
- Oversee and coordinate the implementation of the C4C Bendigo Action Plan 2017-19
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, community development, early childhood or related discipline.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in community development principles and practices and their application.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the service system as it relates to this project, with the ability and commitment for working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Substantial project management experience.
- A demonstrated history of developing and maintaining strategic partnerships.
- Leadership and ability to manage a small team.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description PD - Project Manager - Communities for Children Bendigo - November 2018.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Paula West, Program Manager Family Services 03 5440 1145.
Applications close Wednesday 21 November 2018.
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend