Team Leader MBCP
Job no: 500591
Work type: Part Time
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Located at Anglicare offices at Bayswater, Dandenong, Box Hill and Preston
- Help stop family violence
- Part time ongoing position available
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
To provide supervision, professional development and coordination of a team of staff delivering Men's Behaviour Change Programs to men on Community Corrections Orders. To liaise with the Corrections Victoria program coordinator to maintain oversight of practices and processes that hold participants accountable for their violence and it's impact on women and children.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work, psychology or behavioural sciences or equivalent.
- Excellent understanding of the Family Violence, Child Protection, AOD and Mental Health and family service systems, including practice standards and legislative and policy framework.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in the application of relevant theoretical approaches that underpin Men’s Behaviour Change Program services delivery and the responsibilities of the role of Men’s family Violence as a Risk Assessment Entity under the Information Sharing Scheme.
- Well-developed skills and experience in the supervision of staff delivering family violence programs.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement and have a valid drivers licence.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For a full position description PD_Team Leader_ MBCP_East_FT_ Jan 2019.pdf
For further enquiries contact Jim Allen on 9721 3688.
Applications close Monday the 4th March at 9:00 AM
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend