Quality and Review Lead Investigator
Job no: 500641
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne Central
Categories: Community Development
- Conduct investigations and reviews throughout Anglicare Victoria in line with the DHHS Client Incident Management System and the Victorian Reportable Conduct Scheme.
- Identify trends, themes and recommendations for continual improvement of service delivery activities.
- Actively engage with internal and external stakeholders to promote communication and implementation of improvement activities.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The Anglicare Victoria Quality and Review team provides direction and support to regional operations to meet and maintain accreditation and compliance requirements. This role is pivotal in providing expert leadership and direction in line with Anglicare Victoria’s investigative requirements with the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and other legislative bodies and funding providers. The Lead Investigator is required to ensure that investigations are completed in line with best practice principles and that recommendations are made focusing on continuous improvement.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Demonstrated experience in leading high quality complex investigations that provide natural justice and procedural fairness to all parties.
- Strong analytical and relationship building skills enabling you to work closely with a wide range of stakeholders.
- Demonstrated understanding of the out of home care sector.
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences, law or quality systems combined with relevant qualifications in investigations.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Position description: PD - Lead Investigator - Feb 2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Meaghan Courtney via firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 3 June 2019.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend