Job no: 501265
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne Central
- Full time, ongoing (38 hours per week)
- Salary Packaging is offered with this position
- Located in Collingwood
Anglicare Victoria offers a comprehensive network of services to young people, children and their families/caregivers living across Victoria. We seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work. Anglicare Victoria encourages applications from persons of all ages, ethnicities, cultural backgrounds, genders, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical abilities.
The successful candidate will provide support to the Finance and Business Services team as an EA. The Finance and Business Services team are responsible for the financial and infrastructure management of Anglicare Victoria. The position of EA to the Director of Finance and Business Services supports the director in their role as a senior leader in Anglicare Victoria as well as manage a range of finance and infrastructure function related special projects.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to join a team who capitalise on the strengths of each member to provide superior support for staff and our clients. Ideally you will hold basic/foundational qualifications in administration and have a basic understanding of accounting.
To be successful in the position you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level executive support in professional, efficient, effective and confidential manner, including the ability to establish work priorities and meet predetermined deadlines and commitments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly experienced in liaising with internal and external stakeholders and senior executives, coupled with the ability to exercise initiative, discretion and maintain a high level of confidentiality.
- Demonstrated experience in maintaining confidentiality and professional integrity.
- Proven skills in computer applications to accomplish tasks, with high level computing skills in Microsoft Outlook Suite and other applications as appropriate.
- Desirable skills, knowledge and experience:
- Previous experience in not-for-profit and/or sector.
- Demonstrated experience in a finance function.
How to apply:
Detailed position Description: PD - EA_to_Director_Finance_Business_Services.pdf.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
Applications close: 29 May 2019.
For further information call Erin Hokin on (03) 9412 6182.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend