Project Worker - Zoe Support and Anglicare Victoria
Job no: 501698
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Regional Victoria – North
Categories: Community Development
- Work with an agency making a difference.
- Located in Mildura.
- Part time position
At Anglicare Victoria our focus in on transforming the future of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect and Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
In this role you will lead the implementation of the Zoe Support Early Help Family Services Partnership between Anglicare Victoria and Zoe Support Australia. Through the successful implementation of this program you will be support the delivery of genuine and positive outcomes for young people and their children; that increases safety, access to services and prevents entry into the statutory system.
To Be Successful In This Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social work, community development, early childhood or related discipline.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Family Services system to meet the needs of families, and the requirements of DHHS performance, reporting and compliance with standards.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in community development principles and practices and their application when working within communities to build capacity, and understanding of placed based and outcome focused approaches.
- Demonstrated experience/skills in project management and ability to manage projects effectively with sound written, verbal and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in developing and maintaining strategic partnerships, and commitment for working collaboratively with diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to provide support and supervision to team members and to work within a team environment.
Please note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed position description PD - Project Worker - Family Services Zoe Support - St Lukes - July 2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online applicants. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Paula West, Program Manager Family Services or Tracey Grinter, Program Manager Community Services (03) 5440 1100.
Applications close 17 July 2019.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend