Recruitment & HR Advisor
Job no: 501982
Work type: Part Time, Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Regional Victoria – Gippsland
Categories: Human Resources
Recruitment & HR Advisor
- Growing Not For Profit organisation with a large scope of practice and diverse workforce
- Part time, 4 days per week role based out of brand new offices in Morwell
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Positive and collaborative team culture, NFP employment benefits and career opportunities
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. We offer a comprehensive network of services and are the state’s largest provider of Out Of Home Care Services. With the support of approximately 1,700 employees and 2,300 volunteers, we seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
About the Role:
The position is part of the People and Culture Team which is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources Services to the organisation which consists of approximately 1,700 employees and 2,300 volunteers. Anglicare Victoria run a number of programs including Integrated Family Services, Family Violence, Kinship Care, Foster Care and Out of Home Care as well as a range of other programs within the Anglicare Victoria scope of practice.
The aim of the role will be to support program leaders across the Gippsland area with the recruitment of Social Welfare and Community Services staff at a range of levels (representing 3 days per week of the role) as well as to provide HR Advisory services to the region (representing the remaining 1 day per week of the role). The successful applicant will report directly into the HR Manager as part of the wider People and Culture team and will work out of Morwell. The People and Culture leadership team are based out of a central office in Melbourne therefore travel to central office as well as travel to other office locations across the Gippsland region may be required from time to time. All of the tools required will be provided as will ongoing support from HR Business Partners, Recruitment Administration staff and a strong HR leadership team.
We are seeking an experienced recruitment and HR professional with a strong understanding of the Community Services Sector in Victoria for a 4 day per week position based out of Morwell. To be successful you will need:
- Previous experience as a Recruitment and/or HR Advisor
- A qualification in HR or a similar field
- Flexibility and ability to manage deadlines and stakeholder expectations
- Experience in the use of HR and Recruitment systems such as Page Up
- Commitment to recruitment best practice and an understanding of the importance of compliance requirements in the social care industry
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus
- Experience with the end to end recruitment lifecycle
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate effectively with a range of stakeholders, from program management staff to applicants
- A current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Willingness to undergo a criminal history check and WWCC
The role will be as rewarding as it will be challenging, offering the right person the opportunity to join a growing and respected not for profit organisation as a key member of the people and culture team.
How to apply:
A detailed Position Description is available here: Position Description - Recruitment & HR Advisor.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application and will be requested to attach your resume, a cover letter and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Matthew Quinn, Recruitment Specialist on 03 9412 6023.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend