At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower.
Anglicare Victoria are the state’s largest Not For Profit provider of Out Of Home Care services and through our extensive range of family services programs, we’re working towards stronger, happier Victorian families.
With the support of over 1,700 passionate and dedicated staff and 2,400 volunteers, we ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
As the Project Manager – Client Services, you are a member of the Senior Management Group, working closely with the Deputy CEO and Director of Business Development to plan, develop, and implement a wide variety of Client Services related projects and programs. The primary objectives of the role are to:
- Participate in the development and implementation of various whole of organisation Client Services projects.
- Engage with Anglicare staff and clients where required to lead and/or participate in the consultation, planning, delivery, measurement and review of relevant projects.
- Provide input to and/or prepare and present philanthropic applications, tenders & submissions.
- Engage, develop and maintain communication links and cooperative arrangements with internal and external stakeholders.
- Effectively oversee, consult and implement change where required.
A Position Description is available here: Client Services Project Manager - Position Description.pdf
What we are looking for
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and flexible person with extensive, broad and specialist knowledge of the Not For Profit sector, and the ability to coordinate and drive the implementation of projects from the office of the Deputy CEO.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in social sciences and/or management.
- A comprehensive understanding and experience in the human service delivery system, with particular reference to the Statutory OOHC, Family and Community Services sector.
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact positively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds including all levels of management and staff.
- Experience in mediating and negotiating appropriate outcomes, as well as managing change in complex work situations.
- Capacity to represent the interests of the organisation publicly and build appropriate relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally.
- High level communication skills with demonstrated experience in tender writing and submission development.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
What we offer
This role operates within a collaborative and cohesive leadership team, with a unique organisational culture promoting shared values.
Anglicare Victoria is a leading Not for Profit organisation who lead from the front. We have been recognised as leaders in innovation and inclusivity, as well as for the great work that our staff do as part of their day to day work. We strive to create an environment where employees feel valued and rewarded, making Anglicare Victoria a great place to work.
We offer a range of employment benefits including discounted health insurance, Not For profit salary packaging, ongoing professional training and development, flexible working arrangements and others.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application process. You will also be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as detailed on the PD.
For further enquiries please contact Kate Badham on email@example.com
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.