TRAK Forward Team leader
Job no: 502460
Work type: Full Time
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Family Services
- Located at Anglicare’s Box Hill office
- Help women and children build recovery and resilience
- Help develop a passionate, dedicated and integrated team of therapists
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The Inner East ‘TRAK Forward’ Program (Therapeutic Recovery for Adults and Kids), will be run in a collaborative partnership between Anglicare Victoria, Drummond Street, Lifeworks and Eastern Access Community Health. TRAK offers a range of therapeutic interventions to support the recovery of women and children from the impacts of Family Violence. The position of Team Leader will be employed by Anglicare Victoria.
The position will:
- Provide professional support, supervision, leadership and development to staff in relation to family violence assessment and therapeutic practice
- Promote better therapeutic outcomes for children and their families through effective supervision and service coordination
- Ensure the program is operated in accordance with service and quality standards, program targets, DHHS service agreement, organisational policies and accepted standards of practice.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience; or associate diploma level with substantial experience in the relevant service stream, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of current and relevant theoretical frameworks in relation to working with parents and children in the context of family violence.
- Demonstrated experience in staff supervision and development
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and to create a positive workplace culture based on the pursuit of organisational objectives
- Skills in developing professional networks, referral pathways and working collaboratively with other professionals.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description PD_TRAK Forward Team Leader_East_Full time_Oct 2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Jim Allen on 98966322 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close 9:00 AM Monday the 28th October 2019
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend