Team Leader TRAK Forward
Job no: 502507
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Regional Victoria – Gippsland
Categories: Family Services
- Ongoing employment
- Part-time .6 FTE negotiable to full-time
- Based in Bairnsdale with travel across Gippsland
TRAK Forward works with adult and children victim-survivors of Family Violence; TRAK Forward will offer a range of both joint and separate therapeutic interventions, using a trauma-informed, phased based treatment framework to aid families in their recovery journey as recommended by the Family Violence Royal Commission. The Outer Gippsland TRAK Forward program is delivered through a partnership of agencies comprising of Anglicare Victoria and The Salvation Army.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
This is an exciting opportunity to bring your leadership values and experience to a new multi-disciplinary, multi-agency team. The successful applicant will have an in-depth understanding of the impacts of family violence, work closely with key stakeholders and assist in implementing the new program.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience
- Knowledge and experience in the use of current and relevant theoretical frameworks in relation to working with parents and children in the context of family violence.
- Demonstrated experience in staff supervision and development
- Demonstrated ability to lead a multi-disciplinary team and to create a positive workplace culture based on the pursuit of organisational objectives
- Skills in developing professional networks, referral pathways and working collaboratively with other professionals.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description: PD_TRAK Forward Outer Gipp Team Leader Jan2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Samantha Massey on 5135 9555
Applications close 26th January 2020
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend