Regional Development Manager
Job no: 502839
Work type: Full Time
Location: Western Suburbs
Categories: Management, Community Development
- Primarily based at our Yarraville office
- Join an organisation that is making a difference
- Full time with flexible working options
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Undertake a lead role with sector reform. This includes the development of Anglicare service and program integration, as well as pursuing opportunities for business development.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social sciences and/or management.
- Demonstrated experience planning, development and management of human services.
- Comprehensive understanding of the human service delivery system, with particular reference to services for families and children in out of home care.
- Demonstrated ability to Mediate and negotiate appropriate outcomes in complex work situations
- Outstanding communication skills, with demonstrated experience in tender writing and submission development.
- Experience in Project Development and Management
- Demonstrated ability to provide leadership and consultation in relation to practice in the area of Placement and Support and Family and Community Services.
The successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description: PD West DM November 2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries please contact Claire Nyblom, Regional Director Western Region on 03 9496 7400.
Applications close Friday, 13th December 2019.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend