Case Manager Targeted Care Packages
Job no: 502842
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Community Development
- Salary packaging is offered with this position
- Full-time 38 hours fixed term contract, based in Bendigo
- Provide case management support assisting children in care
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The role of the Case Manager in Targeted Care Packages team within Kinship Care is to provide leadership and coordination of the care team for each child placed in HBC/Kinship Care and within the family home subject to s Targeted Care Packages through newly established placement and ongoing care arrangements. This role is responsible for the support of carers and for developing and supporting a network of carers for each child. This role will work collaboratively with other care team members to ensure the development of a plan that supports the best interests of each child. This role will work with families, carers and other professionals, particularly DHHS to provide a high quality case managed support and monitoring for as long as this is needed to ensure the child’s safety stability and developmental needs are met.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work or other relevant area
- Extensive experience in child, youth and family welfare experience, with particular experience in out of home care
- Sophisticated understanding of the legislative, policy and practice environment of out of home care
- Ability to lead and facilitate a multi-disciplinary care team
- Skills and experience in supervision of carers
- Current Victorian (or equivalent) drivers license
- Demonstrated skills in case management
- Well developed organisational skills
- Program development and review/evaluation experience
- Understanding of, and capacity to act according to the principles and intent of the Children, Youth and Families Act 2005
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description PD_Kinship Care and TCP.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Kerryn Seboa on 5440 1129 or 0437 217 273 or Jo Farrelly on 5440 1100 or 0408 053 961
Applications close: 18 December 2019
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend