Child Wellbeing Team Leader
Job no: 503959
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Community Development
- Opportunity to be part of a new service delivery model
- Dynamic Leadership team.
- Ongoing position
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The Orange Door will bring together different workforces and practices from Community Service and Government agencies, as stakeholders, to create an integrated multi-disciplinary Orange Door team. This will ensure that the community has access to a consolidated intake point that will service the six Local Government Area’s across that form the Loddon catchment area, creating a new way of support the Loddon community.
The Team Leader role is a critical position within the Orange Door team. The Team Leader will sit across a multi-disciplinary team, providing day to day coaching and mentoring to staff within their cluster. The Team Leader will play a pivotal role in supporting the integrated model of practice, managing workflow and demand within the Orange Door environment
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in social work, psychology, or behavioural sciences or equivalent, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills to perform at this level.
- Excellent understanding of the child protection, placement and support services and family service system, including legislative and policy framework.
- Excellent knowledge of, and experience in the application of relevant theoretical approaches that underpin casework practice (including theories of child attachment, development and abuse) to vulnerable children, young people and families.
- Well-developed skills and experience in delivering programs and services within required timeframes and budget parameters.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high risk program and work in partnership with key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and leading a positive and engaged team environment.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description PD_Child Wellbeing Team_Leader_Orange Door.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Paula West, Program Manager on 0354 401100
Applications close 7th June 2020
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend