Manager Innovative Resources
Job no: 504502
Work type: Full Time
Location: Bendigo, Melbourne Central
Categories: Education, Management
- Oversee the publishing and training program of a leading provider of strengths-based therapeutic resources
- Lead the strategic development of a vibrant social enterprise in national and international markets
- Use your passion for social justice and entrepreneurial business skill to build products and partnerships that celebrate diversity and build resilience
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Oversee the development, marketing and sales of innovative, original resources and training for people who work with clients of all ages, across multimedia platforms.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification/s in areas such as education, communication, business, social work, psychology, counselling or other therapeutic modalities.
- Relevant experience in publishing, training, marketing or product development, including hard copy, digital, or transmedia.
- Experience in prioritising multiple demands while managing projects and budgets, building partnerships, and supervising a team.
- A consulting approach to maintain an in-depth understanding of the needs of the human services and education sectors.
- Ability to oversee policies, contracts, website, inventory, IP, trademarks, copyright and customer information.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication across social and multimedia platforms.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description: PD_St Luke's Innovative Resources Manager - CENTRAL - August 2020.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Michelle Gascoigne on 0448 622 725
Applications close 22nd August 2020
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend