AOD Family Reunification Clinician
Job no: 506520
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Southern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development, Family Services
- Based in the Dandenong
- The role has been Classified at a Level 6 SCHADS with Salary packaging available.
- 12 month part time limited tenure position
The Family Reunification AOD Counsellor position provides outcome based counselling and case management support and works with parents and Child Protection on Family Reunification orders.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant discipline such as Social or Welfare Work, including minimum AOD qualifications, including dual diagnosis competencies.
- Knowledge, experience and practice in models of contemporary approaches in the alcohol and drug field.
- Highly developed communication skills (written and oral) and conflict resolution skills
- A demonstrated ability to be receptive and flexible to new ideas and the capacity to adapt to changing work demands and circumstances
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description PD_AOD Family Reunification Clinician_AOD_East_March 2010.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Rob Watson 0499 088 7172.
We would encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. If we identify suitable applicants prior to the posted closing date of the advert we may close the position early.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend