Job no: 503288
Work type: Full Time Limited Tenure
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Based in the Eastern Region at the Lilydale Office
- Full time maternity leave position until April 2021 (part time considered)
- Salary range within SCHADS level 6; salary packaging available.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Provides Home-Based Care for children and youth aged 0-18 in the Eastern area, providing different levels of support including general, intensive, therapeutic and complex foster care.
The successful applicant will be responsible for varying tasks to support our pool of foster carers. This can include the intake of placement referrals, placement matching and case coordination of clients in the intake phase, the recruitment, training, accreditation and review of foster carers and volunteers, as well as other carer support tasks.
To be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology and/or related Behavioural Sciences.
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a creative, flexible and optimistic approach that is focused on developing new solutions.
- Ability to engage with, build rapport and respond creatively to the needs of children, young people, volunteers and key stakeholders.
- Highly effective communication, negotiation, advocacy and report writing skills.
Please note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and a satisfactory National Criminal History Check for all positions within Anglicare Victoria.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description PD_HBC_Placement Support_East_jan 2019.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Sarah Laidlaw on 9896 6355.
Applications close: Friday 21 February 2020.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend