Therapeutic Key Worker TRAK Forward
Job no: 503299
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Regional Victoria – Gippsland
Categories: Community Development
- Part-time .6 FTE negotiable to full-time
- Fixed term until January 2021
- Primarily located in Bairnsdale with travel across Inner and Outer Gippsland
TRAK Forward works with adult and children victim-survivors of Family Violence; TRAK Forward will offer a range of both joint and separate therapeutic interventions, using a trauma-informed, phased based treatment framework to aid families in their recovery journey as recommended by the Family Violence Royal Commission. The Outer Gippsland TRAK Forward program is delivered through a partnership of agencies comprising of Anglicare Victoria and The Salvation Army.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Join a multi-disciplinary and multi-agency team of professionals with a focus on recovery and healing for victim survivors of family violence. You will use a trauma-informed, phased based treatment framework to support families to ensure recovery includes safety, empowerment and connection.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Early Childhood Specialist and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience
- Knowledge and experience in the use of current and relevant theoretical frameworks in relation to working with parents and children in the context of family violence, including effective risk assessment and safety planning.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a strengths based framework that empowers families, maximises their choices and recognises their contributions and expertise.
- Demonstrated experience in working effectively with a broad range of families, including but not limited to Aboriginal families, families from various culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, families living with a disability, kinship carers and grandparents, and LGBTI families.
- Demonstrated experience with maintaining accurate case records, data and statistics
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to apply:
Detailed Position Description: PD TRAK Forward Outer Gipp Therapeutic Key Worker Feb2020.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Sam Massey on 5135 9555
Applications close 21st February 2020
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend