Case Manager Kinship Care
Job no: 506067
Work type: Full Time Limited Tenure
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Based in the Box Hill office
- Full time fixed term position until April 2022
- Role is classified as SCHADS Level 5 with Salary packaging available.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The position is responsible for providing a case management service for children and young people residing in kinship care in the Eastern region. The role provides short and longer term support for children and young people in statutory kinship care placements, aimed at enhancing the child/ren’s development and family functioning whilst ensuring stability and safety of all family members including reducing risks to the children’s safety and wellbeing.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with substantial experience; or associate diploma level with substantial experience in the relevant service stream, or less formal qualifications with specialised skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- An ability to provide a case management service in complex family circumstances where multiple service providers may be involved and/or there are complex family issues.
- An understanding of the issues relating to the placement of children in alternative placement contexts and with child protection involvement.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description PD_ Case Manager Kinship Care_ HBC_East_ Feb 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Claire Thornell on 98966333.
Applications close: 10 March 2021
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend