Parent Resource Coordinator
Job no: 507033
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Southern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Part-time 0.6FTE opportunity, fixed term to June 2022
- Work alongside other professionals in playing a hands on role supporting children and their families
- Be part of an innovative, dynamic and exciting program
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The program focus is to provide child centered, adult focused services and activities to build capacity and resilience within families and communities. Closely aligned is the training provided to professionals building on service capacity to respond to issues around family violence and early intervention. The program seeks to effect outcomes for those most vulnerable, service provision predominately occurs from universal platforms, including both face to face and online.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications within Social Work, Early Childhood, Psychology or equivalent;
- Experience working with families impacted by family violence is highly desirable;
- Demonstrated experience in implementing professional training and working with children and families in a group context;
- Understanding of evidence-based and outcome focused approaches as well as community development principles, practices and applications;
- Understanding effects of trauma on children and families;
- Understanding project management practices and administrative skills.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description, click here: PD - Parent Resource Coordinator - parttime - SOUTH - MAY 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Selma Ramic on (03) 9781 6724 or Selma.Ramic@anglicarevic.org.au
Applications close 17 June 2021
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend