Program Manager Residential Services
Job no: 507666
Work type: Full Time
Categories: Community Development
The Program Manager Residential Care is responsible for the oversight and management of five youth residential homes, a lead tenant property and our Intensive Case Management Service.
- Attractive remuneration package including salary packaging, salary sacrifice and vehicle allowance
- Join our senior management team in a broad and growing service system embracing children, youth, family and community services
- Make a difference in the lives of children and young people while building the capability and expertise of our dedicated staff
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The Program Manager for Residential Services is responsible for providing high level leadership for all staff and partner agencies within the program. You will ensure that service standards and targets are met using a continuous improvement approach. Your skilled, calm and compassionate approach will provide strategic and operational leadership to your team leaders and house coordinators, and model a therapeutic approach for the benefit of the young people we have in care.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Provide high level leadership and operational support to this complex, high risk and large budget program area;
- Build and model a strong, therapeutic and client-focussed culture that supports creativity, innovation and effective working partnerships;
- Develop program budgets in consultation with the Regional Director & Regional Accountant, in accordance with parameters set by the Finance Department;
- Participate in the development, implementation and evaluation of an annual Program Business Plan designed to realise and complement the goals of Anglicare Victoria’s Strategic Plan;
- In consultation with the Quality Manager, ensure that services within the Program meet the quality requirements and service targets specified in Anglicare Victoria’s policies and standards, funding bodies’ program specifications and relevant legislation;
- In conjunction with the Regional Director and Regional Development Manager, proactively manage risks including: service performance, outcomes, critical incident and complaints., and
- Participate in an afterhours on call management ‘back up’ roster where required.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description Program Manager Residential Services North Central July 2021.docx.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Michael Oerlemans, Regional Director on 0414 659 446
Applications close 11 August 2021
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend