Job no: 507752
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne Central
Categories: Community Development
- Full time role based in our Collingwood central office - with flexible work opportunities available.
- Work for an organisation who protect and empower disadvantaged children, young people & families.
- Generous NFP salary packaging benefits available
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
In this newly created leadership role you will drive continuous improvement in relation to systems and processes around data collection, integrity, governance and use. You will also drive service improvement and efficiency through strong data reporting on performance and impact.
This role will build on the existing good work of AV, by actively monitoring and reviewing AVs compliance with policies and procedures adopted through regular auditing and tracking. You will work independently but establish strong partnerships with a wide range of key stakeholders including our Information Technology, Performance and Analytics, Heritage and Redress, Client and Corporate Services and Regional Management teams.
To Be Successful in this Role You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualifications, preferably in information management, records management, public policy with substantial experience in information and records management.
- Knowledge of cross functional elements of information governance such as information management, data governance, security, knowledge management, business records, privacy, information sharing provisions, risk compliance and relevant legislation.
- Experience in establishing and managing relationships across an organisation such as AV including senior executives/management through to front line staff including demonstrated experience in co-design for complex projects.
- Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills and demonstrated ability to establish and build rapport with the team and a range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Capacity to promote organizational activities through public speaking and promotional materials.
- Demonstrated success in project management - ensuring projects are well planned, appropriate consultation is conducted, projects are delivered on time and of a high quality.
- Highly developed written skills including the capacity to address the needs of various audiences and to create user friendly and meaningful reports based on the assessment of the priorities and needs of the stakeholders.
- High level of IT competency particularly with Microsoft Office programs.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description, click here: Central - Information Management and Records Project Manager - July 2021.docx.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Jan Noblett, Regional Director on 0411 444 029 or Jan.Noblett@anglicarevic.org.au
Applications close: Sunday 8 August 2021
In joining AV you will enjoy a positive and supportive team environment, access to extensive professional development and training opportunities and, as part of one of the largest community service organisations in Victoria, outstanding opportunities for career growth and development.
At Anglicare Victoria we have a strong focus on supporting the health, wellbeing and resilience of our staff. In working with AV you will have access to a range of free wellbeing activities including Yoga and meditation, discounted health insurance and a range of support services through our Employee Assistance Program.
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend