Lead Investigator Quality & Review
Job no: 507755
Work type: Full Time
Location: Melbourne Central
Categories: Community Development
- Leading provider of out-of-home care and community services in Victoria
- Senior role with a focus on keeping children and young people safe
- Full-time ongoing position with competitive NFP salary packaging
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The role of the Lead Investigator is pivotal in providing expert leadership and direction for investigative and review functions. This is a senior role which forms a key part of the child safeguarding network of the organisation.
The successful candidate will be required to lead and manage investigations and reviews, in line with best practice and legislative requirements, that adhere to the principles of natural justice and procedural fairness. Experience in the community services sector is desirable, as well as a demonstrated ability to analyse and communicate complex matters to a wide range of stakeholders. Part time applications will also be considered.
The be considered for the role, you will meet the following criteria:
- Tertiary qualifications in social sciences, legal or quality systems. Relevant qualification in investigations i.e.Certificate IV in Government Investigations or similar.
- Comprehensive understanding and experience within the human service delivery system, with particular reference to services for Children/Young People in Out of Home Care.
- A demonstrated ability to manage and conduct investigations of complex matters to a high standard, incorporating the requirements for procedural fairness and natural justice to all parties.
- Demonstrated understanding of investigation processes required in the Out of Home Care sector and the requirements of the Reportable Conduct Scheme and Child Safe Standards.
- Demonstrated ability to present written investigative reports to a high standard, incorporating complex analysis and linking conclusions to evidence.
- Significant experience with engagement, communication, collaboration and negotiation with wide range of internal and external stakeholders.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Please contact Meaghan Courtney for further information email@example.com
For a detailed position description, click here: PD - Lead Investigator - fulltime - CENTRAL - July 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
Applications close 4 August 2021
We encourage and welcome applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend