Recovery Support Services Case Manager
Job no: 507765
Work type: Full Time Limited Tenure
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Fixed Term to 6 January 2022
- Full-time 38 hours, based at Lilydale
- The role has been classified as SCHADS Level 5 with Salary packaging available.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The role offers a case management position to assist those families, individuals and business owners who were affected by the June 2021 storms and floods with grant applications, community information and practical support.
The Recovery Support Services Case Management role provides practical support for those people who have been affected by the June 2021 Storms. This includes assisting in the completion of forms to access grants, provide financial and emotional support, information and support to access services including advice for business owners. The Case Manager will also provide outreach to vulnerable members of the community and manage a case load of community members requiring support.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work or other relevant area
- An understanding of the needs and issues faced by people who have been affected by trauma and disaster
- Advanced skills in case management and developing community linkages
- Well developed skills engaging vulnerable adults, children, youth and families including working with individuals with complex needs such as trauma, substance miss-use and mental health issues
- Experience in conducting risk and needs assessments, (including family violence), and developing and implementing action plans
- Current Victorian (or equivalent) drivers license
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply:
Detailed Position Description PD_Recovery Support Services Case Manager_East_July21.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Rebecca Baker or Sinead Quinn on 9735 6100
Applications close: 5pm on Wednesday 4 August 2021
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend