Outer East Family Services Alliance Coordinator
Job no: 507808
Work type: Full Time Limited Tenure
Location: Eastern Suburbs
Categories: Community Development
- Fixed Term to 7 January 2022
- Full-time 38 hours, based at Box Hill
- The role is classified at SCHADS Level 7 with Salary packaging available.
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
This role offers an active executive facilitative position collaborating with the Outer East Family Services Alliance that supports vulnerable children, young people and their families.
The Alliance Coordinator takes an active facilitative role in supporting the Alliance to deliver its responsibilities which include:
- The overall management, monitoring and coordination of Child FIRST Integrated Family Services.
- The provision of an integrated system that supports vulnerable children, young people and their families in the catchment.
- The prevention or minimisation of the involvement of children and young people within the statutory Child Protection system.
To Be Successful in this Position You Will Need:
- Tertiary qualification in Social Work or other relevant area
- Comprehensive understanding of the Child and Family Services sector, relevant legislations and policy frameworks and its interface with other sectors
- Experience in the design, implementation and evaluation of projects in the context of human services, including data analysis
- Highly developed skills in facilitating collaborative partnerships with multiple stakeholders to achieve objectives and outcomes
- Demonstrated knowledge of practices to engage and assure the cultural safety of clients, staff and agencies from a diverse range of backgrounds, including those from Aboriginal, Torres Strait Islander or CALD background, to the LGBTI community
- Current Victorian (or equivalent) drivers license
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
Detailed Position Description PD_Family Services Alliance Coordinator_FS_East_ July 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. You will be requested to attach your resume and your responses to the Key Selection Criteria as separate documents.
For further enquiries contact Shaye Chalmers on 9721 3651.
Applications close: Friday 30 July 2021
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend