- Fulltime ongoing role based in Collingwood
- Make a difference in the lives of young people across Victoria
- Generous NFP salary packaging benefits available
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
Anglicare Victoria are the state’s largest Not For Profit provider of Out Of Home Care services and, with the support of over 1,700 passionate and dedicated staff and 2,400 volunteers, we provide safe and nurturing homes to young people from a variety of backgrounds.
Anglicare Victoria provides foster care for children and young people who are temporarily unable to live at home. Anglicare Victoria Home Based Care programs play a vital role in protecting children and young people by ensuring they have a safe and nurturing home while their family cannot care for them. Regional programs have local Volunteer Recruitment Teams which are part of the wider Home Based Care (HBC) Programs, which work to recruit and retain foster carers as well as provide the required training and support to ensure volunteers have the skills required to undertake their role as foster carers.
The purpose of the role will be to develop proactive and innovative strategies to help promote the Anglicare Victoria brand, increase our exposure to the community and ultimately support the regional Recruitment Teams attract and on-board new carers to join our extensive network. This may involve developing unified recruitment campaigns and assessment processes, working with our marketing department to promote the business through social media, promoting the business with local media and any other promotion and strategies identified.
A position Description is available here: PD - Project Lead Carer Recruitment - fulltime - CENTRAL - Sept 2021.pdf
What we are looking for:
We are looking for a motivated, dynamic and innovative person with strong marketing and project experience and the ability to support and drive the promotion of Anglicare Victoria.
- A relevant tertiary qualification and/or related substantial experience in Marketing, Promotion, Social Work, Psychology, or relevant behavioural sciences
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- A proven track record in building and maintaining effective working relationships, including the ability to lead, influence and work collaboratively with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in public relations, media liaison/engagement and social media
- Highly developed interpersonal communication skills and the ability to interact positively with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to lead, manage and motivate staff and create a workplace culture based on cooperation, teamwork and common pursuit of organisational objectives.
- Understanding of the Community Services and Not for Profit Sector – in particular the principles and challenges of supporting vulnerable children & young people in Statutory Out of Home Care services
Those with a background in Community Services, particularly Out Of Home Care, and experience and understanding of the successful volunteer recruitment strategies would be highly regarded however this experience is not essential.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
What we offer:
Anglicare Victoria is a leading Not for Profit organisation who lead from the front. We have been recognised as leaders in innovation and inclusivity, as well as for the great work that our staff do as part of their day to day work. We strive to create an environment where employees feel valued and rewarded, making Anglicare Victoria a great place to work.
We offer a range of employment benefits including discounted health insurance, Not For profit salary packaging, ongoing professional training and development, flexible working arrangements and others.
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application process. Please attach your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For further enquiries please contact Kate Badham on email@example.com
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.