- Ongoing full time opportunity
- Lead an innovative and dynamic Community Hub in the heart of Pakenham Hills
- Access to generous NFP salary packaging
At Anglicare Victoria our focus is on transforming the futures of children and young people, families and adults. Our work is based on three guiding pillars, Prevent, Protect, Empower. We offer a comprehensive network of services and seek to ensure the provision of high quality services that will bring about significant improvements in the life experience of the young people, children and families/caregivers with whom we work.
The ParentZone Hub at Pakenham Hills Primary School is a partnership between Anglicare Victoria, Cardinia Shire Council and Pakenham Hills Primary School (PHPS) to provide an integrated multi-agency community hub for parents, children and the broader community located on school grounds.
The ParentZone Hub serves as a gateway that connects local families and the PHPS community with parenting, universal and secondary services located both within and outside the Hub. The Hub Coordinator oversees this “one stop shop” for parents and families within Cardinia Shire and the Pakenham Hills community, including partnering with co-locating services, overseeing venue hire and managing the day to day operations, along with a developing group of local volunteers.
The Centre Coordinator will represent and reflect the Anglicare Victoria vision at a local and regional level.
To be successful in this position you will need:
- Relevant tertiary qualification in administration, business or project management or less formal qualifications with specialized skills sufficient to perform at this level.
- Experience in the community sector will be highly regarded.
- Demonstrated experience and ability to liaise, negotiate and develop partnerships with key stakeholders, partners, volunteers and community groups.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to engage with a wide variety of people from diverse backgrounds, including professionals and community members.
- Demonstrated ability to worth both individually and within a team to create a positive workplace culture.
- Demonstrated experience in project co-ordination and the ability to lead an innovative initiative.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement.
For a detailed position description, click here: PD - ParentZone Hub Coordinator - fulltime - SOUTH - Sept 2021.pdf
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application. Please attach a resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role.
For further enquiries contact Simon Cairns on 0419 161 209 or email@example.com
Applications close 24 September 2021. Applications may be assessed and candidates selected prior to the closing date.
We would encourage applicants to apply as soon as possible as applications will be assessed on an ongoing basis. If we identify suitable applicants prior to the posted closing date of the advert we may close the position early.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.