Job no: 509264
Work type: Full Time, Part Time
Location: Southern Suburbs
Categories: Management, Family Services, Media, Marketing and Fundraising
You will be part of the senior management team. Your role title is Project Manager and some of your day to day will have you tender writing, looking at new submissions, implementation of new programs and projects and reporting on organisational KPIs and performance. Effective business planning to support the region to meet the strategic plan.
What you will bring to the role:
- A relevant qualification in Commerce, Project Management or Behavioural Science or a Social Work/Psychology qualification with experience in project management
- Demonstrated ability to use project management methodologies to ensure good outcomes
- The ability to write briefings, tenders and submissions is essential
- Problem solving and design thinking
- The ability to work across several projects and be agile enough to pivot from one to the next quickly
- Experience working in the Not for Profit or Child Welfare sector including DFFH will be highly regarded
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement. AV employees are required to either be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 or have a medical exemption. AV will require evidence that you are compliant with these requirements.
The important stuff
- A Salary of $110,000-$114,000 plus super plus salary packaging
- Office locations: Dandenong, Frankston, Pakenham or Rosebud
- Full time permanent, part time 4 days per week will also be considered
- Access to discounted health insurance, free Employee Assistance, Salary Packaging and a range of other employment benefits supporting your physical and mental health
- Professional development, training, support and a culture of inclusivity and resilience
- Our Rainbow Tick Accreditation
- Strong, positive culture with a flexible and supportive manager and a supportive team that work together and breath what they do
How to Apply:
Applications close January 26th 2022.
The full position descriptions is available here: Position Description - Project Manager (AVNONAW PM CS 2021V2) (1).pdf
To apply for this position please click apply and submit your application.
You will also be requested to attach your resume and a cover letter that describes your passion and motivation to apply and any experience you have working in Project Management.
If you have any questions at all please call Paul Ridley on 03 9412 6078 or email email@example.com
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend