Community Development Coordinator
Job no: 509501
Work type: Part Time Limited Tenure
Location: Regional Victoria – North
Categories: Community Development
Parish Partnerships is about the Diocese of Wangaratta and Anglicare Victoria working closely together with a shared responsibility to care for those in need. The work includes implementation of community development projects involving Anglicare Victoria, the Diocese of Wangaratta, parishes, and schools. It also includes the delivery of emergency relief, advocacy and promotion, and encouragement of a greater awareness of Anglicare Victoria.
What you will bring to the role:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in Social Work, Psychology, Community Development, and/or related behavioural sciences at degree level with relevant experience in community development and volunteer management.
- Demonstrated ability to contribute to the development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of projects to meet identified community needs.
- Sound understanding of the Anglican Church, its members and faith communities, along with an ability to build and maintain relationships with clergy and parishioners.
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement. AV employees are required to either be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 or have a medical exemption. AV will require evidence that you are compliant with these requirements.
The important stuff
- A Salary of $74,155.33 to $77,443.39 plus super plus salary packaging (Level 6 SCHCADS)
- Office location: Wangaratta
- Maximum term until June 30th 2023
- Access to discounted health insurance, free Employee Assistance, Salary Packaging and a range of other employment benefits supporting your physical and mental health
- Professional development, training, support and a culture of inclusivity and resilience
- Our Rainbow Tick Accreditation
- Support from Practice Leaders, Team Leaders and Senior Practitioners to support your growth and develop your skills
How to Apply:
Applications close January 26th 2022.
To apply for this position please click apply and submit your application.
You can review the full position description here- Community Development Coordinator 2022.pdf
You will also be requested to attach your resume and a cover letter that describes your passion and motivation to apply and any experience you have working in local community.
If you have any questions at all please call Paul Ridley on 03 9412 6078 or email email@example.com
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Daylight Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend