Program Manager Family and Community Services
Job no: 510697
Work type: Full Time
Location: Western Suburbs
Categories: Management, Family Services
- Program management, 5 direct reports, Family Services
- Covering western Melbourne- Werribee, Yarraville and Sunshine
- Leadership of teams delivering Family Services and Family Preservation
About the role:
Anglicare Victoria is the leading family services provider in Victoria. You join at a time of sector wide reform and will get to use your skills as a leader to bring the team with you on a journey of change. As Program Manager your portfolio includes but is not limited to; Family Services both integrated and intensive as well as the Family Preservation and Reunification program and CHOICES a young parenting program.
- Experience leading teams in a previous management position (essential)
- Experience working with vulnerable families (in any context)
- Someone who can bring new ideas to the table
- A history leading high performing teams
- Ability to work closely with stakeholders and discuss complex cases
- Postgraduate studies in management and leadership beneficial
- Strong leadership skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Child Protection in VIC (highly beneficial)
- In depth understanding of family systems
- In depth knowledge of theory relating to trauma, abuse and neglect.
- Ability to manage program budgets
A relevant degree in Social Work, Psychology, and/or a related degree in behavioural sciences
What you need to know:
- A salary of $105,000 plus super (negotiable dependent upon experience)
- Car or car allowance of $13,000
- Total package worth around $130,000
- Office location can be Werribee, Yarraville or Sunshine
- Travel required to each site
- A culture that promotes team work, working together to achieve better outcomes
- We are the leading provider of family services in Victoria
- We have the most diverse range of evidence-based and evidence informed mode in the state
- An opportunity for you to think differently
- Access to discounted health insurance, free Employee Assistance, Salary Packaging and a range of other employment benefits supporting your physical and mental health
- Hybrid working model with the opportunity to work from home
- Professional development, training, support and a culture of inclusivity and resilience
- Recognition as innovators
- Our Rainbow Tick Accreditation
- A leadership team that are passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes
Please Note: It is mandatory for the successful applicant to hold a current Working with Children Check and be prepared to undergo a National Criminal History Check prior to commencement. AV employees are required to either be fully vaccinated against Covid 19 or have a medical exemption. AV will require evidence that you are compliant with these requirements.
Ready to take the next step:
Please first have a look at the position description here: Position Description - Program Manager FS&CS - May 2022 (1).pdf
Then click apply which will take you to our application portal where you will be asked for some basic details and asked to submit your resume with a cover letter that describes your passion for working with vulnerable children, young people and their families.
If shortlisted we may ask you to address a Key Selection Criteria before interview.
Applications close on the 22nd May
For a more in depth discussion about the role you can contact Paul Ridley, Recruitment Specialist on 03 9412 6078 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend