About the Role:
The position forms part of the Employee Services team, a part of the overall People and Culture Team, which is responsible for providing comprehensive Human Resources Services to the organisation consisting of approximately 1,800 employees and 2,300 volunteers. Anglicare Victoria run a number of programs including Integrated Family Services, Family Violence, Kinship Care, Foster Care and Out of Home Care as well as a range of other programs within the Anglicare Victoria scope of practice, all to support families, children, young people and individuals in Victoria.
This position is focused on enhancing our systems capability, through improving functionality - use of the system for users and the organisation; driving data improvements for decision making and the ongoing administration of systems. i.e. e-Recruitment system Page Up, and the linkages with the Payroll system Preceda, to optimise systems capability. The objectives being to:
- Ensure the ongoing compliance and accuracy of employment documentation at all stages of the employee lifecycle
- Support the wider team to meet deliverables in the areas of recruitment and P&C administration
- Support the wider team with ongoing audits and process improvement
- Ensure timely and effective communication between AV Stakeholders and the P&C team
- Ensure effective working relationships between all AV stakeholders, systems providers and the wider P&C Team
- Support the P&C leadership team with reporting and data management
- Support the achievement of outcomes relating to P&C projects, initiatives and process improvement
We are seeking an experienced HR Systems Administration professional with a strong understanding of the systems and processes relating to employment legislation throughout the end to end employee lifecycle or a passion to move into this space supported by great systems and process improvement roles in other functional areas.
You’ll bring a keen eye for detail, an ability to identify and manage HR risk, the ability to ensure the ongoing compliance and accuracy of data as well as a customer service mindset, supporting the needs of the team and organisation. We are seeking a new team member to join our fantastic team with:
- Significant experience in a similar HR or People and Culture administrative capacity (we may consider someone also with great systems experience and transferable skills)
- Ability to ensure the accuracy of employment and HR documentation in line with legislation and AV policy, particularly terms of employment legislation and adherence to AV Policy
- A keen eye for detail, ability to use ones initiative, identify discrepancies and inaccuracies and find solutions
- Flexibility and the ability to manage workload priorities, meet deadlines and stakeholder expectations
- Commitment to best practice and an understanding of the importance of compliance
- Ability to work independently and maintain focus
- Strong people skills and ability to communicate effectively with a customer service mindset, to provide advice and consultation when required
What you need to know:
We are a friendly, down to earth, agile and tremendously capable team who support each other every day to achieve the outcomes that ultimately ensure AV can do better. On offer is:
- Hybrid work environment, working from the office for purpose to connect and collaborate, office is located in Collingwood,
- Total Remuneration Package up to $88,000 (including superannuation etc.) dependent on experience with access to salary packaging and additional discounts and offers such as discounts of vouchers, dining and activities available through Accesspay,
- Discounted Health Insurance,
- An inclusive and supportive culture backed up by our Rainbow Tick accreditation,
- A leadership team that are passionate about achieving the best possible outcomes.
Consideration to either Part-time or Full Time with a minimum of 4 days ongoing, with role commencing ASAP. Please clearly state your preference days per week on your cover letter.
Ready to take the next step:
To apply for this position you will need to complete the online application.
Please attach your resume and if you chose to, a cover letter addressing the Key Selection Criteria detailed on the PD available here: Position Description - HR Systems Administration Officer - May 2022.docx
For further enquiries contact Matt Quinn on firstname.lastname@example.org
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability