Senior Project Officer
Job no: 511229
Work type: Full Time Limited Tenure, Full Time
Location: Regional Victoria – Gippsland
Categories: Family Services
The Orange Door
A key recommendation of the Royal Commission and the Roadmap for Reform was to establish a network of Support and Safety Hubs (‘Hubs’) across Victoria to provide a new way for women, children and young people experiencing family violence, and families who need assistance with the care and wellbeing of children to access the services they need to be safe and supported. These Hubs are known as The Orange Door. The Orange Door delivers a fundamental change to the way we work with women, children and families, and men.
The position is full time, limited tenure until July 2023, paid at a SCHADS level 8. As a Senior Project Officer, you will deliver key projects aligned with strategic priorities by identifying opportunities for system improvements aligned to The Orange Door service model and operational guidance to provide excellent client services. As part of The Orange Door senior leadership team you will be required to:
- Develop high level briefings and papers to enable decision making
- Project management
- Work closely with the Hub Manager and Strategic Planning and Reporting Officer
For more detailed and specific information, please view the position description here: Position Description - Senior Project Officer.pdf
Any questions can be directed to Peta Speight, Program Manager: 5135 9555.
You are someone:
- with a relevant tertiary qualifications in social work, psychology, project management or a related discipline
- who invites feedback on their own behaviour and impact
- who establishes and maintains relationships with people at all levels; builds trust through consistent actions, values and communication
- who is proactive and self-starting; seizes opportunities and acts upon them; takes responsibility for their own actions
- who cooperates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals
- who diagnoses trends, obstacles and opportunities in the internal and external environment; understands the linkages between natural systems and communities to inform policy; conceptualises and defines the systems working within the organisation
- has a demonstrated ability to prepare a variety of documentation types to a high standard
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please click apply and submit your application.
You will also be requested to attach your resume and a cover letter that describes your passion and motivation to apply, and a document addressing the key selection criteria in the position description.
Applications close on Friday 22 July 2022.
Anglicare Victoria acknowledges Aboriginal people as the traditional custodians of the land on which we operate. We commit to working respectfully to honour their ongoing cultural and spiritual connections to this country.
Diversity and inclusivity are important to Anglicare Victoria and we are committed to ensuring our workplace and services reflect this. Everyone is welcome at Anglicare Victoria, regardless of age, ethnicity, cultural background, gender, sexual orientation, religious affiliation and physical ability.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back to search results Apply now Refer a friend